The Rave Cave is very excited to bring you Outline Montreal's NEW LED Sound Reactive masks, exclusively to the UK.
How do Outline Montreal's LED Sound Reactive Masks work?
The LED Mask is powered by phosphorus ink and a lithium modulator. Phosphorus ink is an amazing material that consumes minimal power, is cold to the touch and emits a very captivating glow. The quality of the phosphorous ink that creates the illumination has been highly developed by the team at Outline, with the light now being super smooth and incredibly captivating.
The modulator is located on the back of your head (or at the end of the strip). The cable, connecting the modulator to the mask, is integrated and hidden within the adjustable strap giving you total comfort and mobility. The modulator has a sensor which analyses the rhythm it hears with minimal interference.
The modulator converts the sound waves into programmed patterns creating pure organic light that run in time to the beat of the music allowing it to dance and radiate colour to envelop onlookers.
- Sound responsive lithium modulator - The modulator is powered by a lithium-ion battery (DC5V), Outline's most advanced piece of technology. It is small and not heavy making the overall weight of the mask very light.
- Adjustable straps - The straps are easy to set up and fits any head size (one size fits all!)
- Hidden cable - The cable connecting the modulator and mask are completely hidden inside the strap.
- Protective foam - A 1mm piece of high-density foam, protects the mask while being comfortable to wear.
- Phosphorus layer - Phosphorus ink screen printed on a translucent conductor.
- Printed design - High quality printed colors applied on a PWB layer.
- Weight - 80 g / 2.82 oz
6 Different Modes
Each mask has 6 different modes, which can be changed on the modulator on the strip. The different modes are: sound reactive mode, three custom light modes, a 'flash' mode, and a 'on' mode.